9 interesting ways to describe falling off your horse0
Falling off is a part of riding. Although some falls can be pretty scary, sometimes they are just plain funny.
Whether you are trying to play down the seriousness of a fall (my boyfriend goes into panic mode if I tell him I fell off!) or you are just trying to be witty, try one of these lines next time you have an unplanned dismount from your horse:
- I performed an equine-assisted aerial maneuver
- I’m flying Air Equestrian
- My horse and I went our own way
- I dismounted with style
- I didn’t fall down. I just got off really fast
- I was playing lawn darts
- I just wanted to test the dirt in the arena
- I wanted to make sand angels
- I fought the lawn and the lawn won.
Let’s see your pictures of epic falls and tell us the story of what happened! Or let us know what phrases you use!